Wanda Ikeda, ACNP
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing, December 2006
University of South Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, June 1977
University of Washington
- Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International
- Co-author of “Clinical Ethics: An Invitation to Healing Professionals” with William Depender, MD, Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers, 1990.
- Board Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, March 2007- Present.
- IHRB (formerly NASPExam) Testamur – Examination of Special Competency in Cardiac Pacing and Carioversion Defibrillation for the Associated Professional, May 2005 – Present.
- Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Mississippi
- Registered Nurse – Washington